Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well hey there, gang.

I'm Ellen. I've had a passion for photography for a few years now and could barely hold back tears when my parents surprised me with a Nikon D3000 three months ago.


As a young, aspiring photographer, I always feel undermined when I see people with such surreal talent. I'm working on letting it intimidate me less and instead using the beautiful shots as motivation for me to get out and learn how to capture mind-blowing photos.


My favorite subjects in pictures are people. There is nothing I love more than taking a beautiful person, and capturing a beautiful picture of him or her. That's probably why my "models" are usually my best friends.


I guess I can post a photo. I'm aware that it's really nerdy.



5 comments:

  1. we both have the same weapon!
    the D3000 is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! and i swear it can do anything. I havent had mine very long, so if you have any tips, fill me in. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ellen. i think your pic is great :) do you have a flickr account? it's nice to check out eachother's pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, and yes i do! my flickr is here! Send me a link to yours too!

    ReplyDelete